By Melanie Feliciano
ESRA Executive Board Member; and
Chief Legal Officer,
As longtime members of Electronic Signature and Records Association (ESRA), DocMagic is proud to be a sponsor of this year's eSignRecords2016 Conference. Coming November 2-3 in Washington D.C., this year's signature event will take place at the iconic Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center.
I encourage you to take the opportunity to attend this special event. ESRA's annual conference continues to be a unique platform for organizations across a wide variety of industries to meet and exchange ideas, best practices, and unified strategies in the electronic signature and digital transaction arena.
Take advantage of the chance to learn from some of the foremost innovators of electronic signatures and records.
Event sessions include such topics as:
- The “Democratization Revolution” of data
- Improving your financials with digital records
- Maximizing eSignature ROI
- Bitcoin and the future of money
- Mitigating and eliminating fraud
- The ever-growing digital marketplace for seniors
- Driving eMortgage adoption
- Several case studies on successful transformation from paper to digital
Visit the eSignRecords2016 conference website for the full agenda and speaker information. Last year's event sold out quickly, so register soon to ensure your participation.
I look forward to seeing you in Washington D.C.!